Terms & Conditions

条款和约定

No employee, servant, or agent has the authority to vary these conditions.

任何员工,服务人员或合作商无权更改本司条款。

Payment for your lesson constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions; you and the

Participants who are named on the lesson bookings agree that snowboarding and skiing are

Hazardous sports. We cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen equipment, accident, injury, or

Injury resulting in death that occurs before, during or after your lesson.

付款后即等同于接受我司的条款约定。学员和课程参与者同意滑雪是具有危险性质的运动,对任何

在课程前,课程期间,和课程之后发生的雪具损坏、丢失及受伤,个体的事故、受伤以及导致的死

亡全权负责,我司概不负责。

It is the responsibility of the person paying to inform all other people in the booking group of all

Terms, Conditions and General info.

付款人的负责通知预订人的条款信息,条件和相关信息。

All of our services are non-transferable and non-refundable.

我司提供的所有服务不能转让或退还。

Lift passes are obligatory and are not included in the lesson price. They are required for all lifts including the magic carpets

我司提供的任何滑雪课程不含雪票。

All lessons have a meeting time 15 minutes prior to lesson start time.

学员需在课程开始前15分钟集合。

Please arrive with your Snowsports gear and lift ticket ready to use.

请在集合时准备好滑雪装备和雪票。

Lessons will not be extended or rescheduled due to the late arrival of the guest for any reason.

如因学员迟到或者其他个人原因,课程无法延时或改期。

No compensation can be made for weather conditions or other operational conditions outside of

the control.

如因天气情况等非可控制因素,我司不予赔偿。

To be eligible for any refund due to sickness or injury you must present a valid local medical certificate from a local practitioner.

a We must have been advised prior to the commencement of your lesson

b We must receive the medical certificate within 24 hours of the lesson start time.

如因疾病或受伤取消课程,必须提供当地医生提供的有效当地医疗证明

a 我司必须在课程开始前得到通知

b 我司必须在课程开始的24小时内收到医疗证明

You must have and you agree that you do have valid Travel Insurance which covers you for accident or injury while skiing.

学员必须拥有,且保证已经购买有效的旅行保险,为滑雪时可能发生的意外和受伤提供保险。

We reserve the right to review and cancel any bookings which do not meet our booking terms and conditions for that product in the case of a booking being automatically confirmed by the system.

如预订由系统自动确认,我司保留审查或取消任何不符合我司预订条款和条件的权利。